Welcome to MPAS Payroll services
Outsourced payroll solution
MPAS provides a range of Payroll services regardless of the size of your business or operation
Save time and focus on your business
Retail, Restaurants, Sole Traders with employees, SMEs, Start-Ups, Schools, Carer Payroll, Multinationals
- Onboarding and leave management of employees, assistance for first time workers in Ireland (Revenue registration)
- Always up to date with legislation and Revenue requirements, tax compliant
- Print, email or automatically available to employees through their secure self-service portal, eliminating the need to print or email payslips to employees
Online Access 24/7
- Instant access to payroll information, anywhere, anytime,access payslips or run reports.
Departments / Hrs
- Employee can be associated with unlimited departments, pay rates, deductions and hourly, daily rates as required by users
- Employees can download their employee app on their smartphone or tablet giving them instant access to their payroll information on the go
MPAS Payroll will work with you to deliver the most suitable payroll model to suit your needs
Flexible functionality and pricing
Choice of optional functions and pricing structure to help you grow
Local and National coverage
Based in Athenry, Galway - service throughout Ireland
Get In Touch
Read Latest Updates
Public Holidays dates 2023
Public Holidays 2023 From 2023, there will be a new public holiday on the first...
Statutory Sick Pay
Statutory Sick Pay - SSP Statutory Sick Pay The scheme is coming into effect from...
Employing a Carer – Payroll
Tax obligations when employing a carer You can hire a carer through an agency who...
Gender Pay Gap Reporting
Gender pay gap reportingThe gender pay gap is the difference in the average hourly wage...
Becoming an Employer
Employer Registration SystemBecoming an EmployerSince 1 January 2019, every employer who intends to pay wages...
Public Holidays In 2022, there is an additional public holiday which falls on Friday, 18th March...